北辰羲吧 关注:51贴子:798
  • 13回复贴,共1

《秘密》(The Secret)文字版

只看楼主收藏回复


秘密是Prime Time公司在2006年推出的一部纪录片,该片堪称成功学、财富学和人生指导的经典之作,动用许多重量级的专家学者,加上精彩的故事演绎和精美的影片制 作,极具说服和震撼力。
但是,正如其片名“秘密”所称,该片和创造人生的秘密一样,不为大多 数人所知。



1楼2012-07-27 08:45回复
    There are so many thoughts coming to you from so many different directions
    有那么多的思想从如此多的方向拥来
    about so many different subjects.
    ;思考的是如此众多的主题.
    That's where your emotional guidance system comes in.
    这就需要你的"情感导向系统"来发挥作用了.
    Your emotions,
    ;你的情感,
    your emotional guidance system
    ;你的情感导向系统
    is what helps you to understand what you're thinking.
    ;可以帮助你理解你正在思考的东西.
    So, your thoughts cause your feelings.
    也就是说,你的思想产生你的感觉.
    The emotions are this incredible gift that we have.
    情感是我们不可思议的天赋.
    To let us know what we're attracting.
    它让我们知道我们正在吸引什么东西.
    There are only two emotions from our perspective.
    我们认为,只有两类情感.
    One feels good and one feels bad.
    一种让你感觉良好,另一种让你感觉很糟.
    You call them all sorts of different things,
    ;你可能用各种各样的名字称呼它们,
    but essentially all of those negative emotions,
    ;但从根本上来说,所有的负面的情感,
    whether you call it guilt or anger, or frustration,
    ;不管你把它称作"负罪感", 还是"愤怒", 或者"沮丧",
    all feel much the same - they do not feel good.
    ;它们带来的感觉都一样 - 它们让你感觉很不好.
    And all of those, our guidance saying,
    ;所有的这些感觉, 是我们的导向系统在告诉我们,
    that what you're thinking about right now
    ;我们现在正在思想的东西
    is not in line with what you are really wanting.
    ;跟我们真正希望的东西不一致.
    On another level, it's called "bad frequency"
    or "bad vibes" or whatever you wanna call it.
    在另一层面,它被称之为"坏频率", 或"坏振动", 或其他什么名字.
    The one that feels good, that feeling of hope or happiness or love,
    ;让我们感觉好的情感, 让我们感到希望,感到幸福和爱,
    that good feeling,
    ;这些好的感觉,
    that positive emotion is, guidance saying,
    ;这些正面的情感,就是导向系统在说:
    that what you're thinking right now
    ;我们现在所思想的东西
    is in alignment with what you're want.
    ;和我们所想要的东西是一致的.
    So, it's really so simple. It's right there. The answers are:
    ;因此,这是一个很简单的事情. 秘密就在这里. 答案就是:
    what am I attracting right now?
    How do you feel? I feel good.
    我现在正在吸引什么呢?
    我感觉如何? 我感觉良好.
    Well good. keep doing that.
    ;那好,继续这样吧.
    Our feelings are a feedback mechanism to us
    ;我们的感觉是我们的一种"反馈机制",
    about whether we're on track or not,
    ;它反映出我们是否正走在正确的轨道上,
    whether we're on course or off course.
    ;是在正确的路线上,还是已经偏离
    The better you feel, the more in alignment you are.
    ;你越是感觉好,你就越是(和理想)相一致.
    The worse you feel, the more out of alignment you are.
    你越是感觉不好, 就越是与理想不一致.
    What you are doing is you are moving through the variety of your day-to-day experience;
    ;你现在所做的一切,实际上就是;在你日常的各种各样的经验中穿梭,
    is you're offering thoughts
    ;产生各种各样的思想
    that are literally formulating your future experience.
    ;(这些思想)实际上就塑造了你未来的经历.
    And you can tell by the way you feel
    ;你可以根据你的感觉来辨别
    if the things that you're moving toward
    ;你正在走向的哪个方向
    will please you when you get there.
    ;在你到达后,是否会让你感到愉悦.
    And you're getting exactly what you're feeling about,
    ;你所得到的结果,是你所"感觉到的"东西,
    not so much what you're thinking about.
    ;而不太是你所"想"的东西.
    That's why people if they stub their toe, out of bed,
    


    8楼2012-07-27 08:49
    回复

      So, we'd like to say to you that the creative process
      ;因此,我想对你说,创造的过程
      is a three step process.
      ;可以分为三个步骤.
      Step one is: you must ask for what you want.
      第一步: 你必须要求你想要的东西.
      You do not need use words to ask.
      你不必要使用言词来要求.
      In fact, the Universe is not even hearing the words from you.
      实际上,宇宙甚至没有去听你的言语.
      The Universe is responding completely to your thought.
      宇宙完全是对你的思想响应的.
      What is you really want?
      ;你真正想要的是什么?
      Sit down and write it on a piece of paper.
      Write it in the present tense.
      坐下来把它写在一张纸上. 用"现在时态"来写.
      You might begin by writing, "I am so happy and grateful now that..."
      你可以这样开头, "我非常高兴和感激, 因为..."
      and then explain how do you want your life to be
      然后解释你想要你的生活是什么样子
      in every area.
      在所有的各个方面.
      And this is really fun.
      这很有意思.
      This is like having the Universe as your catalogue
      ;这就好像是将宇宙作为你的目录
      and you flip through, and you go "well, I'd like to have this experience,
      ;你翻着这个目录,同时点"啊,我想要这种体验,
      and I'd like to have that product,
      ;我想要这个产品,
      and I'd like to have a person like that",
      ;我想要这样的人",
      it is you just placing your order with the Universe.
      ;就像是你向宇宙下订单
      It's really that easy.
      ;就这么容易.
      The second step is: answer. An answer to what you're asking.
      第二个步骤是: 应答.
      应答你的要求.
      And that is not your work in your physical form.
      这不是作为物质形态的你的工作.
      The Universe will do that step for you.
      宇宙会为你作这一步工作.
      All of the Universal forces are responding
      with the thoughts that you set in motion.
      所有的宇宙力量都在响应你所发起的思想.
      "Your wish is my command."
      ;"你的愿望就是我的命令."
      And the Universe will start to rearrange itself to make it happen for you.
      宇宙会自行重组, 使之变为现实.
      Most of us have never allowed ourselves to want what we truly want
      ;我们中的许多人从来都不让自己去"想要"我们真正想要的东西
      because we can't see how it's going to manifest.
      ;因为我们不知道这到底是如何实现的.
      If you do just a little research, it is gonna become evident to you
      ;只要你做一些调查的话,你就会非常明白
      that anyone that ever accomplished anything did not know how they were gonna do it, they only knew they were gonna do it.
      任何可以做成某件事情的人都并不知道他们将如何去做, 他们只是知道他们要作这件事.
      You do not need to know how it's gonna come about.
      你不需要知道它会如何到来.
      You do not need to know how the Universe will rearrange itself.
      你不需要知道宇宙会如何重组自己.
      You don't know how.
      你不知道"如何".
      It'll be shown to you. you will attract the way.
      ;它会自己展现给你. 你吸引了这个过程.
      So, then our friend say, something must be going terribly wrong.
      那么, 我的朋友,你可能会说, 那肯定是有什么地方出错了.
      Because, I know I am asking so where is my stuff.
      因为, 我知道我在要求什么, 那么我的东西呢?
      And we say, you are asking, you are completing step one,
      


      11楼2012-07-27 08:53
      回复
        ;当我早晨刷牙或者作其它事情的时候.
        And I'm not just thinking about
        that I'm doing some road routine
        ;我并不是只把它当作一种"例行公事"来做
        but I'm putting it out there
        and I'm feeling the feelings of gratitude.
        ;而是把它"拿出来",真正地感到"感恩"的心情.
        As soon as you start to feel differently
        about what you already have,
        ;只要你开始对你已经拥有的东西有不一样感觉,
        you will start to attract more of the good things,
        ;你就会开始吸引更多好的东西,
        more of the things you can be grateful for.
        ;吸引更多值得你感谢的东西.
        Because, if you look around and say,
        ;因为,如果你看看周围,说,
        "well look, I don't have the car I want,
        I don't have the house I want,
        ;"你看,我没有我想要得车, 我没有我想要的房子,
        I don't have the health I want,
        I don't have the spouse I want..."
        ;我没有我想要的健康,
        我没有我想要的配偶..."
        Back up. Back up.
        停!停!
        Those are all the things that you don't want.
        这些都是你不喜欢的东西.
        Focus on what you already have
        that you're grateful for.
        应该将注意力集中到你已经拥有的并值得你感恩的事情上.
        And it might be, you have the eyes to watch this.
        它可以是 - 你的眼睛可以看到的 -
        It might be the clothes that you have.
        ;它可以是你的衣服.
        Yes, you might prefer something else
        and you might get something else pretty soon
        ;是的,你可能更喜欢其他的东西,你会很快得到那些东西的
        if you start feeling grateful for what you have.
        ;只要你开始为你已经拥有的东西感到感激.
        I think everybody goes through times when they say,
        ;我想,每个人都有这样的时候,他们说,
        "oh man, things aren't working right"
        or "things are going bad".
        ;"哎,事情发展不顺利",
        或者"事情越来越糟糕了".
        And there were some things going on in my family...
        我的家里发生了一些事情...
        and I found a rock.
        我找到一块石头.
        And I'm just sitting here holding this rock,
        you might see me carrying around.
        ;我就坐在那里,手里拿着这块石头,
        你可能看见过我到处都带着这块石头.
        I found a rock. I stuck it in my pocket.
        我找到一块石头. 我将它放到我的口袋里.
        And I said, "you know what, every time I touch this rock
        ;我说,"你知道吗,每次我摸到这块石头的时候
        I'm gonna think of something that I'm grateful for.
        ;我都要想起一些我要感恩的事情.
        And so every morning, when I get up
        in the morning, I pick it up off the dresser
        ;因此,每天早晨,当我起床的时候,我把它从衣柜中取出,
        and put it in my pocket,
        ;把它放到我的口袋里,
        and I go through the things that I am grateful for.
        ;心里想着我要感恩的事情.
        At night, what do you do? You empty your pocket
        ;夜里,你会干什么? 你会掏空口袋
        and there it is again.
        ;又会摸到这块石头.
        And I've had some different
        experiences with that.
        关于这块石头, 我有些与众不同的经历.
        I've had some amazing experiences.
        我有一个奇妙的经历.
        I had a guy from South Africa. He saw me dropping it.
        我有一个朋友从南非来, 他看见我偶尔将这块石头弄掉地上.
        He said "what is that"?
        ;他问:"这是什么?"
        What's that?
        "这是什么?"
        I explained it to him, so we started
        calling it the gratitude rock.
        我给他解释了一番,从此我们就将这块石头叫做"感恩石".
        Gratitude rock.
        ;感恩石
        Two weeks later I got an e-mail
        from him from South Africa.
        ;两个星期后,我收到他寄自南非的电子邮件,
        He said, "my son is dying from a rare disease,
        ;他说,"我的儿子得了一种罕见的疾病,快死了,
        it's a type of hepatitis".
        ;是一种肝炎".
        He said, "would you send me three gratitude rocks?"
        ;他说,"你给我寄来三颗感恩石好吗?"
        


        16楼2012-07-27 08:55
        回复

          A lot of people will say, you know
          "come on, do I have to do that?"
          很多人会说, "算了吧,我真的必须这样吗?"
          How bad do you want change?
          ;(那我要问)你到底有多想改变你的生活?
          Now, that feeling and that inner seeing
          will begin to be an open doorway
          ;那种感觉,那种内在的景象,将成为一扇门
          through which the power of the Universe
          will begin to express.
          ;通过这扇门,宇宙的力量开始展现.
          Our job is not to figure out the how.
          我们的工作不是要找出 "如何去实现".
          The how will show up out of the
          commitment and the belief and the what.
          "如何"将从对"什么(目的)"的承诺和信仰中展现.
          The hows are the domain of the Universe.
          "如何"是宇宙的领域.
          It always knows the shortest, quickest,
          fastest, most harmonious way
          ;宇宙总是知道哪条路最短,最快, 最和谐
          between you and your dream.
          ;通向你的梦想
          If you're turning over to the Universe
          you will be surprised and dazzled
          ;如果你(将"如何"这个任务)交给宇宙, 你将会惊讶于
          by what is delivered to you.
          ;宇宙所能给你的答案.
          This is where magic and miracles happen.
          ; 魔术和奇迹就是在这里发生的.
          I would say that you wanna do this virtually daily, but
          ;我想告诉你,你应该每天都作这样的练习,但是
          my disclaimer is: this should never be a chore.
          ;我要声明的是:
          不要把它变成一种乏味的"例行公事"
          What's really bottom line importance here
          to the whole secret is feeling good.
          ;关于这个秘密最重要的底线是:你一定要感觉好.
          You wanna feel exhilarated by this whole process.
          ; 你要在整个过程中都感到愉悦.
          You wanna be high, happy, in tune as much as possible.
          要尽可能的感觉high, 幸福, 和谐.
          The only difference between people
          who really are living this way
          ;在那些真正这样生活的人
          and people who aren't living in the magic of life
          ;和那些不能享有美妙生活的人之间的仅有的区别,
          is that the people who are living in the magic of life have habituated ways of being.
          ;就是那些享有美妙生活的人, 他们已经习惯于这种生活方式.
          They have habituated this process
          ;他们已经习惯于这个过程
          and magic happens with them wherever they go.
          ;不论他们走到哪里,奇迹总是跟随着他们.
          Because they remember it and they do it all the time,
          ;因为他们在所有时间都记住并练习(这个秘密).
          not as a one-time event.
          ;而不是仅仅将它作为一个"一次性工作".
          People hold that for a while, and they're really a champion at it,
          ;有人可能会坚持一阵子时间, 而且对之很在行,
          and they say, "you know what,
          I'm fired up, I saw this programme
          ;然后他们说,"你知道吗, 我很恼火,我看过这个节目
          and I'm gonna change my life.
          ;我也想改变我的生活.
          And yet, you know, results aren't
          showing, results aren't showing.
          但是, 你知道, 结果并没有出现,根本看不到结果.
          And beneath the surface
          it's just about ready to break through.
          就在表面之下, "结果"就将要破土而出了.
          And someone will look at the surface results
          and go, "this stuff doesn't work!"
          但有人只会看看表面结果,就走开了,
          "这一套根本不管用!"
          And you know what, the Universe says
          "your wish is my command".
          你知道会发生什么事吗? 宇宙会说
          "你的愿望就是我的命令".
          And it goes down.
          于是"结果"又缩回去了.


          19楼2012-07-27 08:59
          回复
            马克,这个帖子学英语真不错


            来自手机贴吧28楼2012-08-08 00:53
            收起回复
              楼主发完了吗?后面还有吗?怎么看到最后有种意犹未尽的感觉


              来自手机贴吧29楼2012-08-11 15:51
              回复
                楼主,发一份给我吧,我的邮箱493830759@qq.com,好东西啊,楼主辛苦了


                30楼2013-01-04 10:45
                回复