Sad Lisa
悲伤的Lisa
She hangs her head and cries on my shirt.
她的头依偎在我的衣裳上抽泣
She must be hurt very badly.
我知道她一定深深地受到伤害
Tell me what's making you sadly?
请告诉我你遭受了什么?
Open your door, don't hide in the dark.
敞开心扉把,不要躲藏在黑暗中
You're lost in the dark, you can trust me.
你迷失在无尽的黑暗中,请相信我
'Cause you know that's how it must be.
使你知道那到底应该是怎么样的
Lisa Lisa, sad Lisa Lisa.
Lisa lisas 可怜的lisa呀
Her eyes like windows, tricklin' rain
Upon her pain getting deeper.
她的双眸如窗般透明,雨水的浸泡使他的伤痛更深了。
Though my love wants to relieve her.
试图用爱抚平她的伤痕
She walks alone from wall to wall.
Lost in a hall, she can't hear me.
但她听不到我,独自消失在我心的尽头。
Though I know she likes to be near me.
纵使我知道他喜欢依偎着我的感觉
Lisa Lisa, sad Lisa Lisa.
Lisa Lisa,我可怜的Lisa
She sits in a corner by the door.
她独自依偎在门的角落里
There must be more I can tell her.
If she really wants me to help her.
如果她真的希望得到我的帮助,我一定会对她诉说更多。
I'll do what I can to show her the way.
我会尽我所能帮她找到人生的路
And maybe one day I will free her.
或许某天我会还她自由
Though I know no one can see her.
尽管深知除了我没人会理解她
Lisa Lisa, sad Lisa Lisa.
Lisa Lisa,我可怜的Lisa Lisa........