多多_自己的小窝吧 关注:3贴子:522
  • 2回复贴,共1

∠英语>+130301+搞笑英语

只看楼主收藏回复



1楼2013-03-01 19:36回复
    一条“十年生死两茫茫,不思量,forever young。”于是就有了。。。。。
    众里寻他千百度,nobody nobody but you
    众里寻她千百度,蓦然回首,hi, how do you do?
    床前明月光,miss the girl who is young.
    两情若是长久时,you jump, I jump
    欲穷千里目,nobody‘s fool
    无边落木萧萧下,as time goes by
    今朝有酒今朝醉,tomorrow is another day
    问君能有几多愁,I'll find someone like you.
    但使龙城飞将在 come on baby don't be shy!
    衣带渐宽终不悔 Would you wanna be a GAY!
    身无彩凤双飞翼,Get away from me
    昨夜西风凋碧树,all your dreams can come true
    十年生死两茫茫,My heart will go on and on
    洛阳亲友如相问,I'll be back!
    天上掉下个林妹妹, go away! I'm gay!
    君问归期未有期,do you still love me?
    问君能有几多愁,fine,thank you。and you?
    问君能有几多愁,we will we will rock you


    2楼2013-03-01 19:37
    回复
      垂死病中惊坐起,“ Hello,Kitty ! ”
      会挽雕弓如满月,西北望,walk on.
      红酥手,黄藤酒,he is not that into you
      满园春色关不住, Friday is coming soon
      古藤老树昏鸦,oh my lady gaga
      我花开后百花杀,you are my super star
      问君能有几多愁,as a boy without a girl
      路见不平一声吼,nothing is impossible
      停车坐爱枫林晚,baby baby one more time
      沉舟侧畔千帆过,yesterday once more
      花自飘零水自流,一种相思,only if you knew
      两岸猿声啼不住 we'd better go to zoo
      老夫聊发少年狂,leave me alone,leave me alone...
      黄河之水天上来,can you feel the love tonight
      但愿君心似我心,as long as you love me
      碧云天,黄叶地,flower is under the tree
      采菊东篱下,Just the way you are
      为赋新词强说愁,i love rock n roll !
      我欲乘风归去,I believe I can fly!
      明月几时有,see you tomorrow
      大风吹兮云飞扬, sadness is so long
      满园春色关不住,baby do you wanna do
      多少新欢成旧爱 let it die
      夜来幽梦忽还乡,小轩窗,正梳妆……you are not alone
      千树万树梨花开,every one wanna have a try
      天下英雄出我辈,I am always on my way
      呼儿将出换美酒,what else can I do
      春眠不觉晓,yo yo check it out!
      一枝红杏出墙来,please stand behind the yellow line
      道是无情却有情,one night in Beijing
      菩提本非树,明镜亦非台,love the way you lie
      三十功名尘与土,西北望,Sit Down
      二十四桥仍在,but people die
      兴尽晚回舟,误入藕花深处,hold住,hold住,问句how do you do。
      小园香径独徘徊,come on baby yinyuetai!!


      3楼2013-03-01 19:37
      回复