Nightwish
夜愿
Oh, setting Sun,
啊,如血残阳
Thy red rays maketh me cry.
红光舔舐让我泪淌
They remind me of the one
一切让我把伊人回望
Whose love awaits me in the sky.
回望她的爱等候我在天堂
A bridal bed awaits us both
After the landscape of death I cross.
越过那死亡的预兆
新婚的爱床正待我们暇寐其上
Before my sorrows I must die,
不忍痛苦和哀伤,我必须死亡
Nightwish I send through the starlit sky.
我祈祷的夜的希望,穿过星光闪烁的天堂
The voice of nightly winds has awakened me,
夜风的呼唤让我觉醒
Amidst all the grief they embrace me with relief.
他们安慰的拥抱我在苦难的海洋
Beneath my dreams and wishes
覆盖着我的希望,我的梦想
I long for thy caresses.
我渴望你用爱抚慰我的哀伤
A bridal bed awaits us both
After the landscape of death I cross.
越过那死亡的预兆
新婚的爱床正待我们暇寐其上
Before my sorrows I must die,
不忍痛苦和哀伤,我必须死亡
Nightwish I send through the starlit sky.
我祈祷的夜的希望,穿过星光闪烁的天堂
"Passed away in silence
一片寂静中悄然逝去(悲伤地逝去)
The flute from the realm unseen
Empties its heart
来自迷茫的挽笛
吹响流向它心底的哀曲
Making love to me
让你与我融为一体
With its enchanting melody.
伴随它的迷人旋律
Light of Orion,
猎户座的光芒
Shadow of Andromeda,
仙女座的暗影
Call of the dancing Universe.
呼唤着起舞的太虚
Their love I must enter
我一定要身受他们的情意
Before thou can blame my soul
直到你把我的灵魂归咎
That is peace"
那就是安逸