I heard, that you`re settled down.
听说你心有所属
That you, found a girl and you`re married now.
找到了真命天女 即将步入婚姻殿堂
I heard that your dreams came true.
听说你美梦成真
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.
我猜她能带给你我所不能给的
Old friend, why are you so shy?
老朋友,为何如此害羞?
It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.
怯懦或在谎言中躲闪,这一点也不像你
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.
我不想出其不意不请自来
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
但我无法逃避,无法抗拒
I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,
我只是希望你能看到我的脸,然后想起
That for me, it isn't over.
对我来说,一切还没结束,
Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.
没关系,我会找到某个像你的他
I wish nothing but the best, for you too.
并送给你我最真诚的祝福
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said,
恳求你,不要把我忘记.我记得你说过
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"
有时候爱能成为永恒,但有时候爱会如此伤人
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah
有时候爱能成为永恒,但有时候爱会如此伤人.确实