化作千风-----或我从未离去(长弓拟题)
I am a thousand winds that blow (原题) 我从未离去(长弓拟题)
英文版 : 长弓翻译
Do not stand at my grave and weep 请不要站在我的墓前哭泣
I am not there; I do not sleep. 我已不在那,我并非沉睡
I am a thousand winds that blow, 我只是化作千缕的微风吹拂
I am the diamond glints on snow, 我只是化作白雪的光芒闪烁
I am the sun on ripened grain, 我只是化作金色的阳光染熟了青涩的麦子
I am the gentle autumn rain. 我只是化作绵绵的秋雨湿润着深爱的土地
When you awaken in the morning’s hush 当你在寂静的清晨醒来
I am the swift uplifting rush 我是那在空中敏捷旋转飞舞的鸟儿 Of quiet birds in circling flight. 等待你清晨的一眼
I am the soft starlight at night. 我那是夜空中柔弱的星光 默默地守你而眠
Do not stand at my grave and cry, 不要再站在我墓前哭泣了
I am not there; I did not die. 我已不在那,我从未离去