朱其昱吧 关注:17贴子:425
  • 3回复贴,共1

the best mistake i ever made

只看楼主收藏回复

Cause even if my heart should break,you'd be the best mistake i ever made


IP属地:江苏1楼2013-07-24 23:29回复
    乖乖,你终于回来了


    来自手机贴吧2楼2013-07-25 02:26
    收起回复
      On Death死亡
      Than Almitra spoke, saying, "We would ask now of Death."
      然后艾尔梅特拉又开口道:现在我们想向您请教与死亡有关的一切。
      And he said:
      他说:
      You would know the secret of death.
      你们想知道死亡的秘密。
      But how shall you find it unless you seek it in the heart of life?
      但除非在生命的心中,你们能在哪里找到它呢?
      The owl whose night-bound eyes are blind unto the day cannot unveil the mystery of light.
      只在黑夜睁眼的猫头鹰,盲于白昼,不能揭开遮挡光明秘密的面纱。
      If you would indeed behold the spirit of death, open your heart wide unto the body of life.
      假如你们真想一睹死亡之魂,那么清为生命之体敞开你们的心扉。
      For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.
      因为生与死是同一的,犹如河与海。
      In the depth of your hopes and desires lies your silent knowledge of the beyond;
      你们关于来世的知识消隐于你们希冀与欲望的深处;
      And like seeds dreaming beneath the snow your heart dreams of spring.
      就像雪下甜梦的种子,你们的心梦想着春天。
      Trust the dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.
      相信你们的梦吧,因为其中隐藏着通往永恒的门户。
      Your fear of death is but the trembling of the shepherd when he stands before the king whose hand is to be laid upon him in honour.
      你们对死亡的恐惧,就像那个站在国王面前的牧羊人的战栗,他的头顶将荣幸地承接国王的手。
      Is the sheered not joyful beneath his trembling, that he shall wear the mark of the king?
      身承国王印记的牧羊人,在其战栗之余不也感到快乐吗?
      Yet is he not more mindful of his trembling?
      但他为何更在意自己的战栗呢?
      For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun?
      难道死亡不就是在风中探立、在阳光下融化?
      And what is to cease breathing, but to free the breath from its restless tides, that it may rise and expand and seek God unencumbered?
      难道停止呼吸不就是让呼吸从无休的潮汐中解脱,使它得以升腾、扩展、毫无羁绊地去寻求上帝?
      Only when you drink form the river of silence shall you indeed sing.
      只有当你们在沉默之水中取饮,你们才真正歌唱。
      And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb.
      只有当你们到达山顶,你们才真正开始攀登。
      And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.
      只有当你们的肢体被大地占有,你们才真正起舞。


      3楼2014-05-05 00:06
      回复