小夔吧 关注:94贴子:8,020
  • 9回复贴,共1

The Song of Achilles 阿喀琉斯之歌

只看楼主收藏回复

今天在anyview上看到的一个文,英文原版,目前没有权威翻译,我转来自己慢慢翻译一下。(其实重点是它是个获奖的耽美小说)
    ------Sloth turneth the edge of wit.I


IP属地:江苏1楼2013-11-01 16:17回复
    ,,,


    IP属地:江苏来自Android客户端2楼2013-11-02 09:19
    回复
      玛德琳·米勒(Madeline Miller)小说处女作,奥兰治奖得奖小说。描写毛手毛脚的青年王子帕特罗克洛斯流亡佛提亚,与强健俊美的超级大英雄阿喀琉斯相识相恋的故事。


      IP属地:江苏3楼2013-11-02 12:23
      回复
        再润色一下


        IP属地:江苏来自Android客户端5楼2013-11-02 13:48
        收起回复
          When I was delivered,a boy,he plucked me from her arms,and handed me to a nurse.
          当我这个小男孩出生的时候,他把我从母亲的怀里拽出来,丢给了奶妈。
          In pity,the midwife gave my mother a pillow to hold instead of me.
          遗憾的是,助产师给我母亲一个枕头抱着来代替我。
          My mother hugged it.She did not seem to notice a change had been made.
          我的母亲紧紧地抱着它。她根本没有注意到发生了变化。I


          IP属地:江苏6楼2013-11-02 18:11
          收起回复
            Quickly,I became a disappointment:small,slight.I was not fast.I was not strong.I could not sing.
            很快,我就变得令人失望,又矮小又脆弱。我既长不大,又不强壮,声如蚊蚋。(妥妥受)
            The best that could be said of me was that I was not sickly.
            关于我的传言中最好的是我并不疾病缠身。
            The colds and cramps that seized my peers left me untouched.
            感冒和腹痛让我不能和同龄人过多接触。(这两句神逻辑,求大神解读到底怎么回事。)
            This only made my father suspicious.
            这让我的父亲多疑起来。
            Was I a changeling,inhuman?
            难道我竟然是个低能儿?
            He scowled at me,watching.
            他怒视着我,死死盯着。
            My hand shook,feeling his gaze.
            我的手颤抖起来,感受到他的盯视。
            And there was my mother,dribbling wine on herself.
            而我的母亲,还在一边乐呵呵的往自己身上洒酒。(脑补的,啊妹喂,他娘真的疯得不轻)


            IP属地:江苏7楼2013-11-05 21:02
            回复
              I am five when it is my father's turn to host the games.
              我五岁的时候,我的父亲迷上了赌博。
              Men gather from as far as Thessaly and Sparta,and our storehouses grow rich with their gold.
              人们从遥远的塞萨利和斯巴达聚集到这,我们的宝库随着他们带来的金子而充盈起来。
              A hundred servants work for twenty days beating out the racing track and clearing it of stones.
              一百个仆人忙碌了二十天清理出碎石,铺平了赛马道。
              My father is determined to have the finest games ot his generation.
              我的父亲决定举办一场他这一代最出色的赌博。


              IP属地:江苏8楼2013-11-07 17:54
              回复
                ,,,


                IP属地:江苏来自Android客户端9楼2013-11-08 23:15
                回复