There's a fire starting in my heart,<?xml:namespace prefix="o" ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"></?xml:namespace>
我心中燃起了一股火焰
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark
那温度将我从黑暗解救
Finally, I can see you crystal clear.
我终于看清你了
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your sheet bare.
继续将我出卖然后放弃自己的全部赤裸的留在你的心中
See how I leave, with every piece of you
看我怎样将你从我的记忆里逐一脱离
Don't underestimate the things that I will do.
不要低估我将会做些什么
There's a fire starting in my heart,
我心中燃起了一股火焰
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark
那温度将我从黑暗解救
The scars of your love, remind me of us.
你的爱所留给我的伤痛,让我想起了我们
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
让我觉得只差一步之遥 我们将会拥有一切
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
你的爱所留给我的伤痛,已让我无法呼吸
I can't help feeling...
我甚至已失去知觉
We could have had it all
我们本应幸福的
Rolling in the Deep
在黑暗中翻滚