刚才你们有人问我是不是要打起来了
Some of you just asked me if the war had broken out.
我现在可以明确的告诉你们 是
Now I can tell you plainly--Yes!
你们几个现在就脱了军装回家去
And you guys can take of your uniforms and get you asses back home now.
等我在战场上战死了
When I die on the battle field,
你们再来给我收尸
you come and collect my body,
然后在我的坟前臭贫几句
and have a bit of fun with your tongues before my grave.
这就是你们几个穿过军装的人
This is the biggist duty you guys can discharge,
所能进的最大义务
as men once in the uniforms!
当兵的不干兵事 你说你们穷混什么
Being soldiers but not doing as soldiers, what the hell do you think you're supposed to do?
作一天人尽一天人事 行吗
Be worth of your salt for a change, would you?!