我请求退出
I ask to leave.
可以啊
Sure.
你们每个人都有放弃的权利
Every one of you has the right to quit.
不是弃权 是退出 是抗*
It's not quitting, it's withdrawl, protest!
谁能完成这样的任务
Who can do a mission like this,
在这样的可视条件下
under such visibility,
用这样的*械来射击
using such guns?
我这辈子就不知道什么叫弃权
I never give up all my life,
也无法放弃从来就没有得到的权利
and I can't give up something I never have!
你让我们做这些根本做不到的事情
You tell us to do these impossible things,
无非只想显示你的优越感
just to satisfy your sense of superiority,
变态的优越感
asshole sense of superiorty!
我给你两个选择
I give you two choices:
第一 入列归队
first, resume your rank,
第二 我找个人 如果他能做到
second, I find someone, if he can do
你认为不可能做到的事情
this thing you think impossible,
你立刻滚蛋
you are out of here.
成才
Cheng Cai...
我找你 我就是找你
Then it's you--I pick you!
成才 成才
Cheng Cai, Cheng Cai...
我再给你最后的机会
This is your last chance:
收回你刚才说的话
take back what you said.
不收回 就是找你
No! I pick you!
如果你能用我手中这支*射击
If you can shoot with this gun in my hand,
在一分钟内打出你们所谓的合格成绩
and pass your own standard in 1 min,
我弃权
I quit.
否则 我退出
or else, I withdraw.
并且我会向总部声明
And I'll report to the headquarters,
是因为对歪风邪气的不齿
that it's a protest to your evil means!
不过 那不叫弃权
but that's no quitting!
成才 成才
Cheng Cai, Cheng Cai!
分解你的*械
Disintegrate your gun.
齐桓 到 换*夹 是
Qi Huan. Here! Reload. Yes sir!
完毕
Done.
现在的可视条件比刚才稍好
The visibility has improved now,
我不想占你的便宜
and I don't want to take advantage of you.
报告队长 二十五发全部命中 完毕
Captain Sir--25 shots, all hit, over!
我要求看*纸 给他
I want to see the target sheet. Give it to him.