成才,让你们把演习当成真实,
Cheng Cai, to make you believe the drill was real
需要花费比演习本身更多的精力.
was even harder than to make the drill.
为什么这么做?
Why did we do that?
因为,
Because
想看到我们真实的表现.
you wanted to see our real performance.
错.你老把一切当成你的对立,
Wrong. You always take everything as your opposite.
总想征服一切.费了这么大的力,
You always want to conquer them all. We worked so hard
我们只想在你们没有战争的时候,
and the only aim was to give you your first war experience
就经历第一场战争.
when there is no war to fight in.
战争中伤亡最重的总是新兵,
It's always the rookies having the highest casualty in a war.
因为没有心理经历,没有适应时间.
Because there is no phychological experience, no time to adapt.
我们制造这样的心理经历,
So we create such an experience for you.
只有一次,下次就不灵了.
but only this once. It won't work the next time.
我是想说这样的经历
I mean you'll only have this experience only once
在你成才的人生之中只有一次,
in the whole of your life, Cheng Cai.
可你放弃了.
But you gave it up.
对不起,我为自己的表现表示遗憾.
I'm sorry. I'm regretful for my behavior.
我也很遗憾.
So are we.
我们肯定你的能力,
We acknowledge your ability,
但无法接受你成为我们的一员.
but we can't accept you as one of us.
我不怀疑如果在战场上,
I do not doubt, on a real battle field,
你肯定奋勇杀敌,
you would fight hard,
仅凭杀伤数目也能成为战斗英雄.
and become a "War Hero" merely by the numbers of target-hits.
可那真不是我们这支部队需要的,
But that's not what we want,
甚至不是现代部队需要的.
that's not even what modern armies want.