Pixie Lott - Cry Me Out
我认为这个字幕组的翻译有些片面 我就自己来了
I got your emails我曾收到了你的邮件
You just don*t get females你说你并没沾花惹草
Now, do you?但是现在你还是么
What*s in my heart Is not on your head,anywhere无论身在何处,我对于你来说已经不算什么了
Mate, you*re too late孩子,你道歉的太晚
And your weren*t worth the wait而且不值得我等待
Now, were you?你以为回到过去就会解决问题么
It*s out of my hands事情早就不是我说的算了
Since you blew your last chance自从你上次玩弄我的时候
When you played me机会早就不见了
You*ll have to cry me out你非要惹我哭You*ll have to cry me out我却真的为你潸然泪下The tears that I*ll fall,Mean nothing at all我为你所掉的每一滴泪却不能挽回你对我那一丝的疼爱It*s time to get over yourself现在你好好反省一下是不是这样的Baby, you ain*t all that亲爱的,你不值得再爱了。Maybe, there*s no way back或许,已经无力挽回。You can keep talking我允许你对你所做的一切给我好好解释一番But, baby, I*m walking away不过,我也不会因为信你就停下我离开你的脚步。When I found out当我发现
How you messed me about你是怎么戏耍我的
I was broken我整个人都不好了
Back then I believed you曾经,我是那么的相信你。
Now, I don*t need you,No more现在我根本就不信了,呵呵
The pic on your phone你手机里的照片
Proves you weren*t alone那不是一个巴掌就拍得响的事情
She was with you, yeah那个女人就在你身边
Now, I couldn*t care现在,我根本不关心
About who what or where什么谁家的小谁在哪里又怎样了
We*re through我们之间已经没有后续了
You*ll have to cry me out你非要惹我哭You*ll have to cry me out我却真的为你潸然泪下The tears that I*ll fall,Mean nothing at all我为你所掉的每一滴泪却不能挽回你对我那一丝的疼爱It*s time to get over yourself现在你好好反省一下是不是这样的Baby, you ain*t all that亲爱的,你不值得再爱了。Maybe, there*s no way back或许,已经无力挽回。You can keep talking我允许你对你所做的一切给我好好解释一番But, baby, I*m walking away不过,我也不会因为信你就停下我离开你的脚步。Gonna have to cry me out快点惹我哭
Gonna have to cry me out让我哭个痛快
Boy, there ain*t no doubt亲爱的,这已经毫无疑问了
Gonna have to cry me out你就真的做些惹我哭的事情
Won*t hurt a little bit却不能伤我丝毫
Boy, better get used to it小哥,你要开始习惯这些了
You can keep talking你可以继续辩解
But, baby, I*m walking away但是,我就是要走
Listen, I got the emails, I got the text.听好,我收到了你的邮件和短信
The answer*s still the same .但是我的回复还是不变
It*s the way it is.说明了就是:
I got to go . 我滚
You*ll have to cry me out你非要惹我哭You*ll have to cry me out我却真的为你潸然泪下The tears that I*ll fall,Mean nothing at all我为你所掉的每一滴泪却不能挽回你对我那一丝的疼爱It*s time to get over yourself现在你好好反省一下是不是这样的Baby, you ain*t all that亲爱的,你不值得再爱了。Maybe, there*s no way back或许,已经无力挽回。You can keep talking我允许你对你所做的一切给我好好解释一番But, baby, I*m walking away不过,我也不会因为信你就停下我离开你的脚步。You*ll have to cry me out你非要惹我哭You*ll have to cry me out我却真的为你潸然泪下The tears that I*ll fall,Mean nothing at all我为你所掉的每一滴泪却不能挽回你对我那一丝的疼爱It*s time to get over yourself现在你好好反省一下是不是这样的Baby, you ain*t all that亲爱的,你不值得再爱了。Maybe, there*s no way back或许,已经无力挽回。You can keep talking我允许你对你所做的一切给我好好解释一番But, baby, I*m walking away不过,我也不会因为信你就停下我离开你的脚步。