离开你以后才发现吧 关注:1贴子:245
  • 1回复贴,共1

坠入爱河后无法避免的规律

只看楼主收藏回复

1. In the beginning, your life starts feeling really dramatic.
1. 一开始,你的生活变得紧张刺激。
2. And then, suddenly, much less so.
2. 但一段时间后,生活忽然又回归平淡。
3. You and your S.O. develop pet names that aren’t necessarily cutesy but are definitely unique.
3. 你们会创造出两人的亲密昵称,不一定很肉麻,但绝对独一无二。
4. Ditto inside jokes that probably alienate anyone else you hang out with.
4. 你一直重复讲只有你们俩听懂的笑话,这往往令曾经的玩伴疏远你。
5. If you hear love songs on the radio, they no longer make you roll your eyes.
5. 如果听到电台情歌,你不再流露出不屑的表情。
6. And if you watch romantic movies, you’re like, “Oh, I get it now!”
6. 如果看浪漫的爱情片,你会恍然大悟:“哦,我现在明白了!”


来自Android客户端1楼2014-11-16 16:15回复
    7. Everywhere you go, you notice little things that remind you of them, so you have to keep yourself from buying hundreds of random gifts.
    7. 无论去哪里,总有一些小东西让你不自觉想到对方,所以只好不断买各种礼物。
    8. You send each other pictures of animal pairs with the caption, "Us".
    8. 彼此发动物情侣的照片,然后配上图片说明——“我们”。
    9. You have their picture set as background or lock screen (or BOTH!) on your phone.
    9. 你把对方的照片设置为手机的背景或锁屏(或两者皆是)。
    10. You don’t care so much about going out anymore, and you may have gone through a period in which your friends questioned whether you were even still alive.
    10. 你不会格外在意外出,以致朋友也许会在某段时间质疑你是否还活着。
    11. There’s a lot of non-sexy naked time.
    11.很多时候想要裸体,不过跟性感无关。
    12. You spend a lot of time together in silence, but that’s totally chill.
    12. 你们在一起时经常默默不语,但气氛并不尴尬。
    13. Their interests or hobbies become yours, and vice versa.
    13. 对方的兴趣爱好渐渐融入你的生活,反之亦然。
    14. Or they don’t, but you still tolerate them on occasion.
    14. 即使你不喜欢那些兴趣爱好,也时常愿意去理解包容。
    15. You actually DO think of them first thing in the mornin


    来自Android客户端2楼2014-11-16 16:16
    回复