如果世界上曾经有那个人出现过
If there's the one once been there,
其他人都会变成将就
others would just be a one.
我不愿意将就。
I don't want a one.
经过那么多年
After all these years,
我还是输给了你
I still failed to you
一败涂地。
completely.
你转身的一瞬
The moment you turned around
我萧条的一生。
was the start of my gloomy life.
默笙,我很清醒
Mosheng, I'm wide awake
一直。
all the time
很清醒地看着自己,沉沦。
watching myself dying.
有些人的伤口是在时间中慢慢痊愈,如我。
Time heals some people, like me;
有些人的伤口是在时间中慢慢溃烂,如他。
while kills the others, like him.
我从来没有来招惹过你,你为什么要来招惹我?
I have never bothered you. Why were you bothering me?
既然招惹了?为什么半途而废?
Since you have bothered me, why quitted?
向来缘浅,
Grim fate.
奈何情深。
Deep love.