小百合子ok吧 关注:15贴子:4,296

回复:人必须有人格上的独立自主。你仍然属于你自己。每个人都是一

取消只看楼主收藏回复

9、Don't be resigned to that. Break out!
  别听任此事发生。要突破!
  10、Robert Frost said, two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
  劳勃佛洛斯特说过,树林里两条岔路,我选择人走得比较少的那条路,那里有天壤之别。
  11、If you noticed, everyone started off with their own stride, their own pace.
  你们若是注意,每个人都是以自己的步幅行走。
  12、Now, I didn't bring them up here to ridicule them.
  我叫他们上前不是为了嘲弄他们。
  13、I brought them up here to illustrate the point of conformity:
  我让他们上前是为了说明“一致”的重点。
  14、The difficulty in maintaining your own beliefs in the face of others.
  在他人面前坚护自己信念的困难所在。
  15、I would've walked differently.
  我本可以走得与众不同。
  16、We all have a great need for acceptance.
  我们都非常需要被认同。
  17、But you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own
  但你们必须相信自己的信念独一无二。
  18、Even though others may think them odd or unpopular
  纵使别人可能认为它奇异或者不入流。
  19、Even though the herd may go, that's bad.
  纵使庸俗的大众可能会说,好烂。
  20、To struggle against great odds, to meet enemies undaunted
  与逆境不屈抗争,以无畏的气势面对敌人。
  21、To be a sailor of the world bound for all ports.
  做世界的水手,游遍所有的港口。
  22、Oh, I live to be the ruler of life, not a slave.
  我要做生活的主宰,而非奴隶。
  23、To mount the scaffolds. To advance to the muzzles of guns wit perfect nonchalance.
  走上绞刑台,行至枪口,我安之若泰。
  24、Oh, to have life henceforth the poem of new joys.
  让今后的生命如喜悦的诗。
  25、Let it fill your soul.
  让它充满你的灵魂。
  26、I sound… my barbaric… yawp…over the rooftops of the world.
  我听见我那野蛮原始的呐喊越过世界的屋脊。
  27、I close my eyes, and this image floats beside me.
  我闭上眼睛,他的影像在我身边飘动。
  28、Because we are food for worms lads. Because, believe or not, each one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing, turn cold and die.
  因为我们都是凡人,孩子们。因为信不信由你,这间房子里的每个人总有一天都要停止呼吸,僵冷,死亡。


33楼2016-01-08 12:57
回复
    认知水平就是智商意义上的视力水平


    34楼2016-02-01 14:13
    回复
      那一天我21岁,在我一生的黄金时代。我有好多奢望,我想爱,想吃,还想在一瞬间变成天上半明半暗的云。后来我才知道,生活就是个缓慢受锤的过程。人一天天老下去,奢望也一天天消失,最后变得像挨了锤的牛一样。可是我21岁时没有预见到这一点。我觉得自己会永远生猛下去,什么也锤不了我。 ——王小波


      36楼2016-02-02 11:42
      回复