michaelangel吧 关注:9贴子:418
  • 0回复贴,共1

心有猛虎,细嗅蔷薇

只看楼主收藏回复


In me, past, present, future meet
于我,过去,现在以及未来
<英>西格里夫·萨松
In me, past, present, future meet 在我心内,过去、现在和未来
To hold long chiding conference. 商讨聚会 各执一词 纷扰不息。
My lusts usurp the present tense 种种欲望 为我夺下了现在时态
And strangle Reason in his seat. 把“理性”扼杀于它的座椅
My loves leap through the future's fence 纷纷爱情 跳过“未来”的藩篱
To dance with dream-enfranchised feet. 梦想解放出它们的双脚 舞蹈不停
In me the cave-man clasps the seer, 在我心内,穴居人攫取了先知,
And garlanded Apollo goes 戴花环的阿波罗神
Chanting to Abraham's deaf ear. 向亚伯拉罕的聋耳唱叹歌吟。
In me the tiger sniffs the rose. 在我心内,猛虎细嗅着玫瑰。
Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble, 进来看我的内心吧,亲爱的朋友,你应颤栗,
Since there your elements assemble. 因为那里才是你由来原本的构形。


1楼2015-04-25 21:34回复