When minutes become hours
当分钟成为小时
When days become years
当日子变成年头。
And I don’t know where you are
我不知道你身在何处
Color seems so dull without you
离开了你,一切的颜色,都如此黯淡
Have we lost our minds?
我们已失去了理智?
What have we done
我们曾做过什么?
But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore
但一切似乎已不再重要。
When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back
当你在那条街吻我,我吻回你
You held me in your arms, I held you in mine
你我彼此拥入怀中。
You picked me up to lay me down
你把我收入怀中就是为了把我放下。
When I look into your eyes
当我凝视你的眼,
I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I
我能听到你的哭泣,不止因为你和我。
I’m drenched in your love
我沉浸在你的爱。
I’m no longer able to hold it back
可是,我再也不能找回你。
Is it too late to ask for love?
难道,现在让你爱我,太晚了?
Is it wrong to feel right?
难道,不应该让你知道我们的感觉是对的?
When the world is winding down
当世界,被风吹落。
Thoughts of you linger around
而我的脑海里却只有你在游荡。
Have we lost our minds?
你是否忘记了我们的曾经
What have we done