Tonight i can write the saddest lines
今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句
write,for example,"the night ie shattered and blue stars shiver in the distance."
写,譬如,"夜色零落,蓝色的星光在远方颤抖."
——tonight i can write the saddest lines
——今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句
——my voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing
——我的声音试着找寻风来触碰她的听觉
to hear the immense night,still moer immense without her
聆听广阔的夜空,因为没有她而更加广阔
and the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture
而诗句坠在灵魂上,如同露水坠在牧草上
my sights searches for her as though to go to her
我用目光搜寻她,像要向她靠近
my heart looks for her,and she is not with me
我用心寻找她,她却不在我身边
——my soul is not satisfied that it has lost her
——我的灵魂因失去了她而失落
what does it matter that my love could not keep her?
我的爱留不住她,那又有什么关系?
the night is shattered and she is not with me
夜色零落,而她不在我身边
i no longer love her,that is certain,but maybe i love her
我不再爱她,这是确定的,但也许我还爱着她
Love is so short, forgetting is so long
爱情太短,而忘却太长