要这个干什么?我倒是有。
走吧 伙计 该上学了 Let's go, buddy. Schooltime.
歌洛莉亚 如果你待会和你闺蜜有约 Oh, and Gloria, if you want to get together with the girls later,
我可以自己看看橄榄球赛什么的 I could just, you know, watch the football game or something.
其实他就是想看橄榄球赛 That means he wants to watch a football game.
我不是和你说话 I'm not talking to you.
你为什么要喝咖啡 What are you drinking coffee for anyway?
这是我的文化习俗 我是哥伦比亚人 It's my culture. I'm Colombian.
是吗 这些法式吐司 Oh, yeah? What part of Colombia
也是哥伦比亚的吗 are those French toaster sticks from?
亲爱的 我不太确定你今天能看比赛 Babe, I'm not sure about the game.
因为全家人都要过来烧烤 The whole family's coming over for the barbecue.
-是今天吗 -没错 - That's today? - See.
今天可是俄亥俄州赛 It's the Ohio State game.
那又怎样 每个人都能看 So? Everybody can watch.
我不喜欢和不懂球的人一起看比赛 I don't like watching the game with people who don't know the game.
七嘴八舌乱指点 People talk.
你也会乱指点我的橄榄球比赛 You talk at my football games.
首先 你那个是足球 For one thing, it's called soccer.
而且你们队整个赛季只得了两分 Your team scored two goals all season.
我随便说也不会冒风险 I'm not taking a big risk.
你到底喝了多少啊 How much of this did you drink?
饶了我吧 我今天得去攀绳呢 Give me a break. I have to climb a rope today.
-妈妈 -怎么了 - Hey, Mom. - Yeah?
能给我40块钱吃午饭吗 Can I have $40 for lunch?
40块 Forty dollars?
-学校还让我们买本书 -什么书 - I also need a book for school. - What book?
我想买条裙子 I want a dress.
你知道你撒谎撒得多失败吗 Do you have any idea what a bad liar you are?
我更担心的是 I'd be more worried that
她连一本书的名字都想不出来 she couldn't come up with a single book title.
卢克 快点 我们要迟到了 Luke, come on. We're late.
这是第一次里外前后全都穿反了 Mmm, there's a first- inside out and backwards.
至少他没把衣服塞进... At least it isn't zipped into his...
好吧 真塞进去了 Oh. There it is.
有人是"读书大智慧" 也有人是"市井小聪明" Well, there's book smart, and then there's street smart.
没错 卢克属于第三类怪胎 Yeah, and then there's Luke.
他只是 他只是好奇心重 仅此而已 Oh, he's just... He's just curious. That's all.
他有着科学家的头脑 He's got this almost scientific mind...
以及对知识的渴望 with a thirst for knowledge.
他像小爱因斯坦一样 He's like this little Einstein.
有些人会问"为什么" Some people ask, "Why?"
但卢克会问"为什么不呢" Luke asks, "Why not?"
我经常问"为什么" I ask "Why?" a lot.
我们在十码区 现在是五码区 We're at the ten. We're at the five.
到达一码 爸爸 我们触地得分啦 We're at the one. Daddy, we're scoring a touchdown!
别 小心别弄伤孩子了 No, please... please don't spike our baby.
为什么她穿得像汉堡神偷公仔 Why is she dressed like the Hamburglar?
她是裁判 She's a referee.
我们今晚一定要去我爸那里吗 Do... Do we even have to go to my dad's tonight?
你在开玩笑吗 今晚是俄亥俄州赛 Are you kidding me? We're playing Ohio State.
我收集古董钢笔 I collect antique fountain pens.
我很擅长日式插花技术 I'm quite adept at Japanese flower arrangement-
"花道" ikebana-
而且我曾是伊利诺伊大学的首发进攻内锋 and I was a starting offensive lineman at the University of Illinois.
惊讶吧 Surprise.
-我不喜欢橄榄球 -你知道吗 - I don't like football. - You know what?
我认为维持恋情的一方面 I thought part of being in a relationship...
就是要爱屋及乌 was pretending to enjoy your partner's interests.
你以为我真的喜欢做腌菜吗 Do you think I really loved home pickle-making?
是的 因为你确实喜欢 Yeah, 'cause you did.
就喜欢一周 For a week,
到后来别人都以为我们是到处送腌菜的怪胎 until we became the weird guys who gave everybody pickles.
马文 谢谢邀请我们到你温馨的家来 Oh, thank you, Marvin, for inviting us into your lovely home.
给你 请收下这包腌菜 Here. Would you care for a sack of pickles?
你真可爱 It was charming.
我们是腌菜工 米奇尔 We were picklers, Mitchell.
好吧 那就算了 Okay, you know what? Fine.
和你的小剪刀待在家里吧 Stay home with your little jagged scissors.
你可以继续弄你的剪贴簿 Maybe catch up on your scrapbooking.
拜托 你也喜欢剪贴簿啊 Come... You loved scrapbooking.
我有吗 米奇尔 我有吗 Did I, Mitchell? Did I?
够了 别以为搞个双重反问就是真的了 Stop. Don't do the "Double question to prove a point" thing.
我讨厌别人那么做 I hate it when people do that.
是吗 米奇尔 是吗 Do you, Mitchell? Do you?
别闹了 莉莉 Stop, Lily.
吧里有下载剧本的,可以去下载,全集都有,找不到的话去下载单独的字幕,可以用txt打开。