相思轻放下吧 关注:27贴子:1,277
  • 0回复贴,共1
借用荒岛求生中萨奇的祈祷诗:
Out of the night that covers me,
透过覆盖我的深夜,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
我看见层层无底的黑暗。
I thank whatever gods may be
感谢上帝赐我,
For my unconquerable soul.***不可征服的灵魂。
In the fell clutch of circumstance
就算被地狱紧紧攫住,
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
我不畏缩,也不惊叫。
Under the bludgeonings of chance
经过一浪又一浪的打击,
My head is bloody, but unbowed.***我满头鲜血不低头。
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
在这满是愤怒和眼泪的世界之外,
Looms but the horror of the shade,***恐怖阴影在游荡。
And yet the menace of the years
还有,未来的威胁,
Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.***可是我毫不畏惧。
It matters not how strait the gate,
无论我将穿过的那扇门有多窄,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
无论我将肩承怎样的责罚。
I am the master of my fate;
我是我命运的主宰,
I am the captain of my soul.
我是我灵魂的统帅。*************** ——愿大家都能在黑暗中前行,愿各位即将临考考生圆梦。


IP属地:湖北来自iPhone客户端1楼2016-05-17 09:22回复