安魂面具吧 关注:10贴子:4,863
  • 0回复贴,共1
sorrow fades like a shooting star
忧伤似流星 消褪影无踪
somebody's sleeping, death row is creeping
有人沉沉睡去 死囚室内躁动不安
is my turn next, tomorrow feeds on our dearest scars
接下来就轮到我了
white sheets are reeking, needles are leaking
洁白床单气味刺鼻 针管漏出点点药液
I should've known that
我本应知晓
love was supposed to be silly, gross and pitiful
爱情愚蠢下流且可鄙
love was supposed to be dizzy, close and miserable but
它冲昏人的头脑 亲密之中险象环生
I see you.
但我看见了你
love was a game you played, eeny meeny miny moe
爱情是你的一场游戏 “大家一起排排坐”
love was for those who paid, catch a tiger by its toe
爱情终会付出代价 “点兵点将点到谁”
is it true?
这都是真的吗?
tear me apart, my eyes wide open staring into yours as I cry
撕裂我的躯体吧 我睁大双眼哭泣着凝视你
crush my heart, was my life worth a second of your time?
击溃我的心脏吧 我的生命可值你的一秒时间?
i . c . u in the waiting room
我看见你在候诊室
i . c . u praying don't leave
我看见你祈祷着不要离开
i . c . u in saint mary's womb
我看见你在圣母的子宫中
i . c . u kiss good-night,
我看见你送出晚安吻
maybe you're just like one of us.
也许你就像我们中的某人一样呢
if there's one thing I can wish upon that tiny star above
如果能够向那夜空中的小小流星祈愿
can I stay by your side, and be the light that shines by you at night.
我可否就在你的身旁 成为照亮你夜晚的光?
hollow sings in the cold ER
空洞的歌声回荡在冷寂的急诊室
someone's believing, heaven's just teasing
多少人的信仰任由上苍取笑戏弄
it's my turn next, a shadow clings onto who you were
接下来就轮到我了 黑影攀上你旧日的模样
astral lamps are creaking, scalpels are sneaking
无影灯嘎吱作响 手术刀悄悄划过
but now I know that
但现在我意识到
love was supposed to be something I was looking for
爱情正是我所寻求的事物
love was supposed to be something I was longing for
爱情正是我所渴望的事物
cause it's you.
因为那个人是你啊
kill me alive, goodbye my lullaby
将我活活杀死 永别了 我的摇篮曲
tell me a lie that someone tries and cries
when god's going to die.
tear me apart, my eyes wide open staring into yours as I cry
撕裂我的躯体吧 我睁大双眼哭泣着凝视你
crush my heart, was my life worth a second of your time? so,
击溃我的心脏吧 我的生命可值你的一秒时间?
break my soul, don't leave a sallet piece of me inside you because
粉碎我的灵魂吧 连最微小的部分也不要为你留下
take my breath, I'll find your lonely star in everywhere
停止我的呼吸吧 无论何处我都能找到你的孤寂行星
i . c . u in the sleeping pills
我看见你在安眠药片间
i . c . u smiling sweet dreams
我看见你做着甜美的梦
i . c . u in our nightingales
我看见你在夜莺群之中
i . c . u kiss good-night,
我看见你送出晚安吻
maybe you're just like one of us.
也许你就像我们中的某人一样呢
I see a light that hides us two
I see a night that dies with truth
I see a life that sides with you
I see you, do you see me too?


IP属地:英国1楼2018-10-12 14:22回复