首先.
我真的很喜欢JYP.一直想AUDITION做练习生来的.
-------------------------
JYP's official statement
I have received much shock from what Jaebum wrote 4 years ago to his friend.
〔我在看到了JAY四年前给他的朋友写的非常惊讶.〕
Could it have been another celebrity, I myself would have felt much anger, resentment, and abandonment at his words.
〔如果是另以为明星,我自己会对他的话非常的生气,不满,也会觉得非常的不副责任.〕
But I have known Jaebum for so long that those words are not surprising to me.
〔可是我认识JAY那么久了,这写话根本没不另我惊讶.〕
I already knew Jaebum was that kind of child.
〔我已经知道JAY是这样的一个孩子.〕
When Jaebum first came to Korea 4 years ago, he was very rebellious and out of line.
〔当JAY四年前来到韩国的时候,他非常的
叛逆也经常不遵守规矩.〕
He laughed at Korea and belittled his fellow trainees, even going so far as to see me as 'easy.'
〔他嘲笑过韩国,看不起在一起的练习生,也甚至觉得我是 ’太心软/容易’的人〕
I believe he thought that being a Korean celebrity was something to laugh at.
〔我相信他当时觉得当译名韩国明星是值得嘲笑的事.〕
He was a boy that wanted to b-boy in the streets.
〔他只不过是一个想在街头BBOY的男孩.〕 He fought with company employees, his dance instructors, and made threatening statements.
〔他跟公司的员工吵架,跟舞蹈教练吵架,甚至恐吓他们.〕
At times, he even said that he did not like JYP Ent., and would name another rival company, wishing to be sent there instead.
〔有写时候,他甚至说他不喜欢JYP公司,然后会提起另一家公司,希望可以去那里.〕
But what made us surprised even more was that when asked whether he had the guts to succeed, he said "We could succeed if we don't receive JYP's music."
〔更让我们惊讶的是当被问觉得会不会红起来,他说:如果没有JYP的音乐我们就会.’〕
At this point, employees wondered why we were keeping such a rebellious boy.
〔这个时候,员工都在想为什么我们要留下这么一个叛逆的男孩.〕
