英国古典文学吧 关注:482贴子:45,979

回复:王冠宝石案 新探案系列 英 柯南·道尔

只看楼主收藏回复

“慢一点,伯爵。
"Slow down, count.
不要着急!
Don't worry!
让我来照我的简单平常的方式把话说明白。
Let me make it clear in my simple and ordinary way.
我掌握着这些针对你的情况,但在这一切之上的,我还完全掌握着你和你那个打手在王冠宝石案中的情况。”
I know all about you, but on top of all this, I know all about you and your thug in the crown jewel case. "


IP属地:天津153楼2022-01-15 23:08
回复
    “嗬! 当真?”
    "Wow! Really? "


    IP属地:天津154楼2022-01-22 12:07
    回复
      “我掌握着送你到白金汉宫的马车夫,带你离开的马车夫。
      "I have the coachman who will take you to Buckingham Palace and take you away.
      我掌握在出事地点看见过你的看门人。
      I saw your janitor at the scene of the accident.
      我掌握艾奇-桑德斯的情况,他不肯给你破开宝石。
      I know the situation of Archie Sanders, and he won't break the gem for you.
      艾奇已经自 首了。
      Archie has turned himself in.
      你的事暴露了。”
      Your story is exposed. "


      IP属地:天津155楼2022-01-22 12:40
      回复
        伯爵头上的青筋全胀起来了。
        The veins stood out all over the earl's head.
        他那多毛的大手紧张地绞在一起。
        His hairy big hands are twisted together nervously.
        他似乎要说话,但吐不出字来。
        He seemed to speak, but he couldn't speak.


        IP属地:天津156楼2022-01-22 13:27
        回复
          “这就是我的牌,"福尔摩斯说。
          "This is my card," Holmes said.
          "现在我都摊出来。
          I'll share it all now.
          但是缺一张牌,是那张方块K。
          But one card is missing. It's the square K.
          我不知道宝石在哪里。”
          I don't know where the gem is. "


          IP属地:天津157楼2022-01-22 13:57
          回复
            “你不会知道了。”
            "You won't know."


            IP属地:天津158楼2022-01-22 14:21
            回复
              “真的吗?
              "Really?
              伯爵,放明白点,你权衡一下轻重。
              Count, be clear, you weigh the weight.
              你将被关押二十年。
              You will be imprisoned for twenty years.
              塞姆也一样。
              So is Sam.
              那你要宝石有什么用呢?
              Then what's the use of gems?
              毫无用处。
              Useless.


              IP属地:天津159楼2022-01-22 15:31
              回复
                而如果你把宝石交出来——那我就搞一个不起诉。
                And if you hand over the gems-then I'll have a non-prosecution.
                我们需要的不是抓住你或塞姆。
                What we need is not to catch you or Sam.
                我们要的是宝石。
                What we want is precious stones.
                交出宝石,那么,只要你将来老老实实,我个人意见是放你自由。
                Hand over the gem, then, as long as you are honest in the future, my personal opinion is to set you free.
                如果你再出乱子——那就下不为例。
                If you make another mistake-it won't happen again.
                这次我的任务是拿到宝石,而不是抓住你。”
                My task this time is to get the gem, not to catch you. "


                IP属地:天津160楼2022-01-22 16:06
                回复
                  “如果我不干呢?”
                  "What if I don't do it?"


                  IP属地:天津161楼2022-01-22 16:36
                  回复
                    “那个么,很遗憾,那只有抓你而不取宝石。”
                    "Well, unfortunately, it's only to catch you instead of taking the precious stones."


                    IP属地:天津162楼2022-01-22 16:59
                    回复
                      这时毕利听到铃响走来。
                      Then Billy heard the bell coming.


                      IP属地:天津163楼2022-01-22 17:48
                      回复
                        “伯爵,我觉得不如也把你的朋友塞姆找来一起商量。
                        "Count, I think it's better to get your friend Sam together to discuss it.
                        不管怎么说,他的利益使他也应该有发言权。
                        Anyway, his interests make him deserve to have a say.
                        毕利,大门外有一个块头挺大、挺难看的先生。
                        Billy, there is a big and ugly gentleman outside the gate.
                        请他上楼来。”
                        Please ask him to come upstairs. "


                        IP属地:天津164楼2022-01-22 21:30
                        回复
                          “如果他不来呢,先生?”
                          "What if he doesn't come, sir?"


                          IP属地:天津165楼2022-01-22 22:01
                          回复
                            “不要强迫。
                            "Don't force.
                            不要跟他动武。
                            Don't use force with him.
                            只要你告诉他西尔维亚斯伯爵找他,他当然会来的。”
                            As long as you tell him that Count Silvias is looking for him, he will certainly come. "


                            IP属地:天津166楼2022-01-22 22:27
                            回复
                              “你打算怎么办?"毕利一走,伯爵就问道。
                              "What are you going to do? " as soon as Billy left, the count asked.


                              IP属地:天津167楼2022-01-22 22:51
                              回复