广州fc吧 关注:4,868,452贴子:77,219,790

翻译:英超球迷对暴力鸟加盟巴萨的评论

取消只看楼主收藏回复


楼主直播翻译,不足之处请各位吧友指正。
本帖摘自《每日邮报》,评论中有不少热刺球迷!


IP属地:江苏1楼2017-08-15 11:10回复
    原文标题:
    Barcelona sign Paulinho from Guangzhou Evergrande for £36.5m as former Tottenham man heads to the Nou Camp
    巴塞罗那从广州恒大那以3650万英镑签下前热刺球员保利尼奥至诺坎普。


    IP属地:江苏3楼2017-08-15 11:11
    收起回复
      The Brazilian, who has been with Chinese Super League club Guangzhou Evergrande since 2015, has been a target for the Nou Camp club for much of the summer and has now completed his move.
      这位在2015年加入广州恒大的巴西人,在今夏大部分时间的目标就是前往诺坎普,现在已经完成了他的转会。
      Barca opened with an offer of £17million in July but have since significantly increased their offer for the 29-year-old to complete the deal.
      巴萨在7月份开出了1700万欧元的报价,但此后,他们对这名29岁的球员开出了更高的报价,以完成交易。
      It marks a return to European football for a player who spent two seasons at White Hart Lane, without hitting the heights expected of him following a £17million switch from Corinthians.
      这标志着一名在白鹿巷度过了两个赛季的球员将重回欧洲足坛,在之前从科林蒂安以1700万英镑转会到热刺之后,他没有达到预期的高度。
      He played 67 times for Spurs during those two seasons, scoring 11 times, but was eventually sold for a fee of around £10million as he headed to China in the summer of 2015.
      保利尼奥在那两个赛季为热刺出场67次,进11球,但在2015年夏天,他最终以1000万英镑被出售至中国。


      IP属地:江苏6楼2017-08-15 11:12
      收起回复
        Speaking at the start of July, at a time when he thought his move was close, the Brazilian revealed his excitement regarding the switch.
        在7月初的时候,当他认为自己的转会已经接近尾声时,巴西人透露了他对转会的兴奋之处。
        He told Mundo Deportivo: 'It is a unique opportunity for me to be able to play for Barcelona, the best team in the world and surrounded by the best players.
        'I have to talk to my president, since I got the proposal I have not stopped thinking about it and I am waiting for everything to be resolved this week.'
        他告诉西班牙世界体育报:“为巴萨踢球对我来说是一个千载难逢的机会,世界上最好的球队,最好的球员。我必须和我的老板谈谈,因为我得到了这个建议,我没有停止思考,我正在等待本周的一切解决。”
        Paulinho's arrival comes at a time when Barcelona are rebuilding following Neymar's departure to Paris Saint-Germain, with Liverpool's Philippe Coutinho their primary target to replace the Brazilian forward.
        保利尼奥的到来发生在内马尔转会巴黎圣日耳曼之后,巴塞罗那急需重整队伍并把利物浦的菲利普库蒂尼奥作为替代巴西前锋的首要目标。
        Coutinho put in a formal transfer request on Friday, just minutes after Liverpool insisted he was not for sale after rejecting an offer of £90m.
        周五库蒂尼奥提出了正式的转会申请,仅仅在利物浦坚持拒绝了9000万报价的几分钟后。


        IP属地:江苏8楼2017-08-15 11:13
        回复
          以下是英国球迷评论:
          Strange signing by Barca. i wonder if he's a good friend of Coutinho....hmmm
          巴萨奇怪的签约,我想是不是因为他(保利尼奥)是库蒂尼奥的好朋友,呵呵。
          Are they mad? He is not bad but his game can only be described as a poor man's 'David Platt'. Box to box without 'Platty's' finishing ability.
          他们疯了吗?他并不坏但从比赛来看他只是*丝版的“大卫普拉特”,作为B2B中场又没有“普拉特”完成致命一击的能力。
          (注:大卫·普拉特(David Platt,1966年6月10日-)已退役的英格兰足球运动员,曾效力多支英格兰及意大利顶级球队,踢法全面而具有不俗的进球能力。职业生涯巅峰时期是欧洲最为人熟知的优秀球员之一,英格兰国家队的中场支柱。退役后开始担任足球教练员。)
          That is one I don't get .
          那也是我没想到的。


          IP属地:江苏9楼2017-08-15 11:14
          回复
            That is one I don't get .
            那也是我没想到的。
            It's the sort of signing I'd expect galatasrsy to make... Not barca.
            这是拉塔斯西能做出的那种签约……,没想到是巴萨。
            hhh joke club
            哈哈哈**俱乐部
            Odd by Barca to sign the Spurs flop
            巴萨签下了一名热刺球员
            What a bizarre signing.
            什么诡异的签约。


            IP属地:江苏10楼2017-08-15 11:15
            收起回复
              Too much for a player that wont play at all but that isnt my problem
              对一个上不了场的球员来说贵了,但这关我鸟事。
              I just want to know, who approves the signings? Is it the manager or the committee? Bcos I dont think Valverde would sign a player like him.
              我只想知道,谁批准签约了?我总经理还是委员会?因为我不认为巴尔韦德会签这样的球员。
              Funniest thing I've heard in a long time....
              这是我很久以来听到的最有趣的事情。


              IP属地:江苏13楼2017-08-15 11:17
              回复
                I'd like to report a robbery.
                我想举报一桩抢劫案。
                From China to Barca lol。
                从中超到巴萨,笑尿。
                Bought for 14mil sold for 40mil, brilliant piece of business by Guangzhou.
                1400万买进4000万卖出,广州的生意做得很好。


                IP属地:江苏15楼2017-08-15 11:21
                收起回复
                  Imagine getting mugged off for a transfer fee by a Chinese club lol
                  想像一下被中超俱乐部打劫了一大笔转会费……
                  Imagine buying Paulinho, the absolute madmen
                  想想买了保利尼奥,完全是个疯子
                  Better hope they send the original, not a knockoff.
                  希望他们寄来的是正品,不是仿冒的。


                  IP属地:江苏17楼2017-08-15 11:25
                  回复
                    Paulinho coming in to make everyone forget about Gomes. Damn Bartomeu is a genius
                    保利尼奥到来让大家都忘了戈麦斯,巴托梅乌是天才
                    I absolutely hate Bartomeu. Also why Paulinho??????????? Why????
                    我完全讨厌巴托梅乌,但是为什么是保利尼奥???????为什么?????
                    Its to please Neymar so he stays. Oh wait...
                    这是为了取悦内马尔,等等马儿呢……


                    IP属地:江苏20楼2017-08-15 11:32
                    收起回复
                      Do you mind explaining why Barca is so keen on Paulinho?
                      你们谁能解释下巴萨为什么这么热衷于保利尼奥?
                      Because he has been extremely good for the Brazilian NT recently.
                      因为他在巴西国家队极为好用。
                      I want to laugh but it's hard to do while crying.
                      我想笑但是在哭的时候太难了。(这位老哥是巴萨球迷)
                      Just forget that the amount they paid in wages will probably give them a small profit from him
                      别忘了他们支付的巨额工资可能会带来微博的利润。(皇马球迷安慰到)


                      IP属地:江苏31楼2017-08-15 12:08
                      回复
                        China is the new feeder league for Europe
                        中国是欧洲球队补强的新大陆。
                        Although I know most people are making fun by saying so but as a Chinese fan I want to promote that our league does have great players and they do work hard and play beautiful football. They also feel pressures, care about fans and results just as in a more competitive league. Cant deny that just because they like money. And many of them do not drop form because here they have more playing time and in each match they are also responsible for more tasks. They will have many more touches in a match in CSL than in Europe. So it is fair now brazilian NT always call two players from CSL.
                        虽然我知道大多数人都在开玩笑,但作为一个中国球迷,我想要宣传我们的联赛确实有伟大的球员,他们努力工作,踢漂亮的足球。他们也感到压力,关心球迷和结果,就像在一个更有竞争力的联赛中一样。不能否认,因为他们喜欢钱。他们中的很多人不会放弃,因为在这里他们有更多的时间,在每一场比赛中他们也要承担更多的任务。他们在CSL的比赛中会有更多的接触,而不是在欧洲。所以现在巴西人总是把来自CSL的两名球员叫来。
                        (竟然出现了建业球迷的留言,点赞!)
                        "if you move to China, it's the end of your comptitive career".
                        “如果你转会到中国去,那就结束了你的职业生涯。”
                        New pathway to Barca!
                        转会巴萨的新捷径!


                        IP属地:江苏32楼2017-08-15 12:16
                        收起回复
                          Surely not... right?
                          这不是真的……对吗?(巴萨球迷不敢相信)
                          It's Dailymail. I can't find another source. But then again, I wouldn't be surprised if it was true given the board's reputation.
                          这是每日邮报。我不能找到其他来源。但话说回来,我不会惊讶,因为董事会就这是这么尿性。
                          It turns out, Barca DNA makes you buy midfielders you don't really need or want.
                          We're talking about a guy Daniel Levy, of all people, sold at a loss.
                          事实证明,巴萨的基因让你购买了你并不需要或想要的中场球员。
                          我们说的是一个叫Daniel Levy(热刺主席)的人,他是所有人,亏本出售给了广州。


                          IP属地:江苏34楼2017-08-15 12:24
                          收起回复
                            Paulo Dybala + Coutinho = Paulinho
                            保罗·迪巴拉+库蒂尼奥=保利尼奥
                            Found that on twitter lol
                            推特上看到了,笑~
                            brilliant
                            完美
                            2 for 1 @ 40M
                            absolute steal if u ask me
                            二合一只要4000万
                            如果你问我,绝对会偷
                            I'd like to report a robbery.
                            报告,有人打劫。


                            IP属地:江苏35楼2017-08-15 12:31
                            回复
                              还有人看吗,午睡一会


                              IP属地:江苏36楼2017-08-15 12:41
                              回复