英国古典文学吧 关注:482贴子:45,967

回复:王冠宝石案 新探案系列 英 柯南·道尔

取消只看楼主收藏回复

“要是我不在屋,你也让他一个人进屋。”
"If I'm not in the house, let him come in alone."


IP属地:天津76楼2022-01-01 17:04
回复
    “是,先生。”
    "yes, sir."


    IP属地:天津77楼2022-01-01 17:43
    回复
      “是,先生。”
      "yes, sir."


      IP属地:天津78楼2022-01-01 18:51
      回复
        华生等毕利出去一关上门,就立刻对福尔摩斯严肃地说: “我说,福尔摩斯,这可不行。
        As soon as Billie went out and closed the door, Watson immediately said seriously to Holmes, "I said, Holmes, this can't be done.
        这个人是个亡命徒,是个不管不顾的人,他可能是来谋杀你的。”
        This man is a desperate man, a reckless man, he may have come to murder you. "


        IP属地:天津79楼2022-01-01 19:12
        回复
          “我并不感到奇怪。”
          "I'm not surprised."


          IP属地:天津80楼2022-01-01 19:45
          回复
            “我不走,我跟你一起。”
            "I'm not leaving, I'm with you."


            IP属地:天津81楼2022-01-01 21:34
            回复
              “你只会碍事。”
              "You will only get in the way."


              IP属地:天津82楼2022-01-01 22:10
              回复
                “碍他的事?”
                "Get in his way?"


                IP属地:天津83楼2022-01-01 22:38
                回复
                  “不,我的伙伴,是碍我的事。”
                  "No, my partner, it's in my way."


                  IP属地:天津84楼2022-01-01 22:59
                  回复
                    “那我也不能离开你。”
                    "Then I can't leave you either."


                    IP属地:天津85楼2022-01-01 23:31
                    回复
                      “华生,你走没关系,你会走的,因为你从来没有让我失望过。
                      "Watson, it doesn't matter if you go, you will go, because you have never let me down.
                      我相信你会这样做到底的。
                      I believe you will do this to the end.
                      这个人虽说是为了达到自己的目的而来,倒反而能为我的目的服务。
                      Although this person is here for his own purpose, he can serve my purpose instead. "
                      "说着他掏出日记本,匆匆写了几行字。“
                      He took out his diary and scribbled a few lines in a hurry. "
                      你把这个送到苏格兰场交给侦查处的尤格尔。
                      You send this to Scotland Yard to Jugel of the investigation office.
                      然后你跟警察一起来。
                      Then you come with the police.
                      那就可以逮 捕这家伙了。”
                      Then you can arrest this guy. "


                      IP属地:天津86楼2022-01-02 11:15
                      回复
                        “我会高高兴兴照办的。”
                        "I will happily do it."


                        IP属地:天津87楼2022-01-02 11:51
                        回复
                          “在你到来之前我刚好有时间找回宝石。"
                          "I just had time to find the gem before you arrived. "
                          说着他按了一下铃。
                          With this, he rang the bell.
                          "咱们最好从卧室门走出去。
                          " We'd better go out the bedroom door.
                          这个旁门非常有用。
                          This side door is very useful.
                          我想在一边看看我的老鲨鱼,你知道我有特殊的办法。”
                          I want to look at my old shark, you know I have a special way. "


                          IP属地:天津88楼2022-01-02 13:01
                          回复
                            于是,一分钟以后,毕利把西尔维亚斯伯爵让到空屋子里来了。
                            Then, a minute later, Billy let Count Silvias into an empty room.
                            这位有名的猎兽家、运动员兼花花公子是一个魁梧、黝黑的男子,留着威武的黑胡须,盖着下面凶残的薄嘴唇,上面伸着一个鹰嘴似的长而弯的鼻子。
                            The famous animal hunter, athlete and playboy is a burly, dark man with a mighty black beard, a ferocious thin lip below, and a long, curved nose like an eagle's beak.
                            他服饰考究,但是花色领结以及闪闪发光的别针和戒指给人一种浮华的感觉。
                            He is well dressed, but his colorful bow tie and sparkling pins and rings give a flashy feeling.
                            当他身后的门关上之后,他用凶 恶而惊 愕的目光到处乱看了一遍,仿佛每走一步都唯恐有陷阱似的。
                            When the door behind him was closed, he looked around with fierce and astonished eyes, as if every step he took was afraid of a trap.
                            当他突然发现窗前安乐椅上方的头和睡衣领子时,他猛然吃了一惊。
                            He was taken aback when he suddenly found the head above the easy chair in front of the window and the collar of his pajamas.


                            IP属地:天津89楼2022-01-02 13:37
                            回复
                              起初他的表情纯是惊奇,接着在他凶残的黑眼睛里闪现出一种可怕的希冀的光。
                              At first, his expression was pure surprise, and then a terrible light of hope flashed in his ferocious black eyes.
                              他向四周看了一下,见确实没有人在场作证,他就举起粗手杖、踮起脚尖朝无声的人形走过去。
                              He looked around and saw that no one was really there to testify, so he raised his thick cane and stood on tiptoe to the silent figure.
                              当他正蜷身准备猛跳过去一击时,突然从卧室门口有一个冷静而讥讽的声音向他说道:“不要打坏它,伯爵!不要打破!”
                              When he was curled up to pounce, suddenly a calm and sarcastic voice from the bedroom door said to him, "don't break it, Count! don't break! "


                              IP属地:天津90楼2022-01-02 14:08
                              回复